The Startup Specialist Network: an ecosystem that makes things happen and gets things done.
The Startup Specialist Network connects you with a carefully vetted, invitation-only group of experienced executives and firms who regularly work with startups. Which means our members not only provide valuable advice, they roll up their sleeves and get things done. They “get it” quickly, prioritize and take action.
Consider SSN your made-to-order ecosystem, connecting you to the right resources at each stage, to help you get to the next level.
The kinds of issues SSN members help startups with:
- Technology: strategy, path, problems and all or part of the “build”
- Fund raising: contacts, introductions, successful presentations
- Legal: formation, intellectual property, deals, partnership agreements
- Financial: accounting, structure, pro formas, tax planning
- Branding: messaging, website, videos, microsites, pitches, sales tools
- Interim Chief Marketing Officer (CMO): strategy, lead gen, revenue,
- Interim CEO: business and go-to-market plan/models, management
- CTO-for-hire: high level tech troubleshooting and management
- Recruiting: search; building your team; organizational structure
- Risk management: assessment of risk/liabilities; insurance
Our members, all trusted leaders in their respective fields, work with startups from at any stage from early to late. If you’re early stage, you need to have (or be near) initial funding or at least a small amount of capital.